This page contains links to the list of conditions currently considered to be autoimmune disorders and a brief overview of each with links to more in depth information.
Neuromuscular system disorders affect nerves and muscles: see list of neuromuscular disorders
- Meniere's Disease has a group of inner ear symptoms, including tinnitus (ringing in the ears), vertigo (dizziness), and a sensation of fullness or pressure in the ears possibly with hearing loss. AHRF
- Raynaud's phenomenon affects the blood vessels in the fingers, toes, ears, and nose with colour changes of the skin (white, blue or red). Often with cold-induced numbness (pins and needles sensation) of the fingers and toes. Virtual Medical Centre QLD Health
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) is a type of hypercoagulability. Symptoms include thrombosis (blood clots in the deep veins of legs), arterial thrombosis (usually blood clots in the brain), recurrent pregnancy losses, and low platelet counts. APS Foundation of America Rare Diseases Network
- Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome (ALPS) regulates the death of lymphocytes. NIAID
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED) causes progressive hearing loss, tinnitus and often dizziness. AmericanHearing Research Foundation
- Cogan's Syndrome Cogan's Contact Network American Hearing Research Foundation
The information on this site is not meant for diagnosis of a disease - please see your health care professional with your medical concerns.
A to Z List of autoimmune disorders Glossary of words relating to autoimmune conditions Neuromuscular autoimmune diseases Hepatobiliary system autoimmune diseases Vasculitic autoimmune diseases Support groups for many autoimmune disorders Contact us Blog about autoimmunity Have your say about autoimmune diseases